12 Week Cardiac Fitness Course
The cardiac fitness course is designed for people that might have risk factors for cardiovascular disease but don't have any manifest heart problems. Or you simply want to improve your cardiovascular fitness, help to lose some weight and simply feel better. The 12 week course will get you started and teach you where you stand and where to go.
- Initial assessment by exercise physiologist.
- Cardiovascular risk factor assessment incl. diabetes and cholesterol testing.
- Baseline ECG interpreted by Cardiologist.
- Individualised training / exercise program.
- X supervised classes / week/
- Access to open classes (HeartWorks Membership).
- Access to lectures on cardiovascular health and diet.
- Access to fitness app to monitor your progress and allow activity tracking even outside the program.
- Fitness assessment at the end of the 12 week program and report.